A Happier, Healthier You.
There is no shame in seeking support. In fact, it takes courage to challenge your experiences and see how you can better understand yourself and those around you. I understand no two individuals are the same, and I tailor our sessions together to address challenges unique to you. We will work together to understand the root cause of your struggles and address those issues with long-lasting strategies, helping you get closer to the life you’ve always wanted. I limit the amount of clients I work with so I am able to dedicate my expertise and provide you with the time, attention, support and resources that you deserve.
Respectful. Non-judgemental. Supportive.
Seeking couples therapy when your relationship is suffering can be difficult and takes courage. I provide couples therapy to those who are in any form of a relationship. My services include: premarital counselling; recovery from infidelity and sex addiction.
Still not sure? If any of these sound like your relationship, you may want to consider couples therapy:
● You and your spouse don’t communicate honestly or with respect
● You, or your partner, have had a betrayal of trust
● You live like roommates rather than lovers
● Loss of intimacy and connection
● Conflict or grief related to infertility
● You feel isolated and alone
● You are together only because of your children
If you both genuinely want to improve your relationship…Then couples therapy could be a great option for you!
Coaching and Consulting
Goal-oriented. Self-Improvement. Client-focused.
The difference between therapy and coaching is that Psychotherapy treats mental health concerns, whereas coaching focuses on the future and encourages personal development and self-improvement.
As a Certified Life Coach I will provide professional, client-focused Coaching services. Ideally, the client for this service is assumed to be motivated and able to achieve goals with effective support, information and guidance. Common objectives may include your career, business, or life decisions.
Coaching concentrates on guiding and helping you to achieve a future goal through support and insight or pushing you to a higher level of performance.
Coaching will assist you in:
● Pinpointing behaviours or thoughts preventing growth and decision making
● Achieving work/life balance
● Life/Career Transitions/Stressors
If psychotherapy isn’t for you, coaching may be precisely what you need! I can help you focus, develop, and take specific, goal-oriented actions to achieve the life you've always wanted.
Secure. Effective. Convenient.
Teletherapy is simply receiving therapy through electronic means whereby the client and clinician are in two different locations. Video sessions are accessed through a secure, PHIPPA compliant video conferencing platform. Accessing the platform is easy, using a one click icon that you will be provided via Email. Teletherapy sessions are available with evening and weekend availability to accommodate your busy schedule.
Benefits of Teletherapy:
● Psychological Comfort: relieve the social stigma of having to go to a therapy office.
● Accessible: you get to decide how you want to receive the services- by video or
by phone from anywhere you are.
● Cost/Time Efficient: save money on gas and travel time.
● Consistent Therapy: decreases absences due to poor weather, illness etc...
Sessions can also be scheduled more frequently since transportation is not required.
Working to get YOU working.
Vocational Rehabilitation is a process to assist individuals with gaining and maintaining meaningful employment. It incorporates life coaching, counselling and education. It is client-centered, strengths based and interdisciplinary focused. I can assist you in gaining financial security, improving your quality of life, structure and routine and helping you regain self-confidence. Work offers purpose, it provides meaning and most importantly, it is one essential component of mental health recovery.
How Can I Help?
● Support and advocacy with employee rights, disclosure and accommodation planning
● Mental Health education for employers
● Job development and placement
● Connection to skills training and educational programs
● Return to work plans
● Alternative steps to traditional employment such as self-employment, volunteering